I got banned from Roblox while I was playing Action! I was suggesting that we do a school horror story (shooting of a school) to my team, but I got banned for not 1, but 5 violations of terrorism/extremism. And look at the image:
Sebee was our director at the time of the "offense."
According to the Roblox Community Standards, rules 6 and 7 say this:
Violent Content and Gore
- Although some experiences on Roblox may include weapons and violence, we don’t allow content that contains extreme violence or serious physical or psychological abuse, including:
- Animal abuse and torture
- Realistic depictions of extreme Gore
- The depiction, support, or glorification of war crimes or human rights violations, including torture
Terrorism and Violent Extremism Content
- Roblox prohibits content or behavior that supports, glorifies, or promotes any terrorist or extremist organization and their actions, including:
- Depictions of or support for terrorist or extremist attacks or terrorist actors
- Depictions of or support for the leaders of terrorist organizations
- Depictions of the slogans, images, flags, or icons of terrorist organizations
- Recruiting membership for a terrorist or violent organization, or encouraging others to leave Roblox to find such information
- Fundraising for terrorist or extremist organizations, people, or groups
I decided to submit an appeal.
Edit: the severity of punishment didn't change.
Note: I never got a moderation before.
Maybe the judgement is based on the words alone, regardless of where and how the words are used. Plus, one of my friends on discord took a look at the ban image and said "I think it's just a sensitive topic."
WHAT I WILL DO WHEN I GET UNBANNED AFTER 7 DAYS SINCE INITIATION:
I will play the game Action! and I will take some screenshots and create another news post to show you some images.